4.    What do I do?  My dog ate my ballot.  I spilled coffee on my ballot.  I lost my ballot.

If your ballot is lost or spoiled, just contact your county clerk.  A replacement ballot can be easily requested and issued.   Each replacement ballot will be clearly marked to avoid the possibility of duplicate ballots from the same voter.

We thank the League of Women Voters of West Virginia and the League of Women Voters of Morgantown-Monongalia County for their sponsorship.  The League is not responsible for content.
version 1.10, 10/28/2020
Created using Wix.